The Purple Needle

I finally have a blog! This is my place to discuss my job search, my stitching, my addiction to the internet and whatever else crosses my mind! So stay, read, stitch and chat with me :)

Monday, July 23, 2007

Looking for me??

I'm guilty - I haven't been posting here lately. I haven't been stitching much, so that doesn't help, but mostly I've just been having more fun with my Xanga blog, so I've been posting over there. So if you don't see me here, check over there. (Theology After Midnight, linked on the right.) I'm actually considering combining them both into Xanga and closing this one.

As for stitching, I haven't done much since May. I was working on Anna's Hummingbird

anna's hummingbird 1

then I decided to stitch for a coworker's baby

farzana bibs

which was going well until she went out on maternity leave early, so I haven't finished yet. She's probably not going to come back for a while longer.

So then I got busy with other things

badge cord

and stopped stitching. Last Monday was my birthday, and as per my practice, I chose a new project to start - this year it's Rosemarkie

rosemarkie 1

So I'm back to stitching, at least for now. I also went to see the needlework competition at the Orange County fair, and that helped my motivation too! I'll probably jump between Rosemarkie and Anna's Hummingbird for a bit. I wanted AH done for my friend's birthday next week, but it won't happen. It'll just wait until Christmas or something.

So there's the update. If you don't see me here, come on over to Xanga.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home